Sales Development Representative
Why Work At Forge?
58% of Americans work hourly jobs in retail, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, etc. A large portion of these work part-time and many struggle to juggle two jobs or a commitment to school alongside work. Often, as a part-time employee, half of your job becomes negotiating schedule changes with managers or co-workers.
Imagine a world where all hourly workers can finally choose their work hours, have control over how much money they make each month and legitimately enjoy their work...all because of you. Joining the Forge team means you’ll be hands-on in building and growing this dream which will benefit millions of people across the globe.
In addition to having a real impact on the world, you’ll be joining one of the most well-connected, venture-backed teams in San Francisco who have a previous acquisition under their belt.
Who We're Looking For
We're looking for someone who is mission driven but also deeply analytically minded. We're looking for someone who understands lead generation, can quickly qualify leads and pass leads to the CEO to close. The primary job function will be to generate your own sales qualified leads (SQLs), set up meetings and calls and grow Forge's foothold in the Restaurant/Retail space.
About The Job
As the 7th hire at Forge, you'll be working alongside our CEO, and our product/engineering team. You'll be required to stay up-to-date with new products/features and influence product and pricing plans as new requests from clients emerge.
If hired, you would be responsible for lead qualification and opportunity generation both locally and regionally. Compensation will include a base salary plus a bonus structure for finding and qualifying leads to the opportunity stage of the sales process. Travel is not typically required, though, considered based on need and consistent attainment of objectives.
- Company-minded: You’re not just at a company, you're building one
- Focus on quality relationships with prospective clients
- Appreciation and full ownership of your work
- Have empathy with our target audience and know the value of a simple, intuitive product
What We're Looking For
- Sales fundamentals
- Experience qualifying sales leads
- Experience with email/call campaign management and deployment utilizing SalesForce.com CRM
- Experience working closely with inside sales team to define target customers and strategy to drive penetration into core verticals
- Not afraid to cold call & hustle
It's Even Better If You
- Have 1+ years of experience
- Are curious about the Future of Work
- Like learning and trailblazing a path
- Want to make a huge impact on the world
- Have experience selling into Retail/Restaurant Owners and Operators
- Want to work with a dynamic, experienced team
- Apple Equipment
- Unlimited Vacation
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Vision & Dental